Fresh Poke Of The Day
Slay’d, Weighed, Filleted
Recommended 8 oz. order per person.
The species of fish used in “Poke Of The Day” varies.This item is updated as we catch & receive fish based on availability, sustainability & efficient use of all local Hawaii near-shore & off-shore species.
Species May Include:
Ahi (Bigeye & Yellowfin Tuna)
Aku (Pacific Skipjack Tuna) “Hawaiian Gold“ “Kanaka Favorite”
Nairagi (Pacific Striped Marlin) Ahi Assassins Favorite - orange in color similar to Salmon in color, texture, Healthy Fish Omegas & taste
Kajiki (Pacific Blue Marlin) making sustainable use of Hawaii’s most prized sportfishing Target... a huge part of Hawaii’s Subsistent & Community Consumption Fishery
You must select your sauce in the notes during checkout:
Today’s sauces and styles of mix:
1. Lunatic- Ahi Assassin’s Original & most popular ( Our rendition of Spicy Ahi without Mayonnaise)
2. Spicy Ahi- Traditional Sriracha/ Mayo aioli
3. Hawaiian Style - simple, refreshing & traditional
4. Sesame Shoyu - Keiki & Kupuna Friendly plain/ no spice at all
5. Pake Style- Chinese Cold Ginger & Green Onion Sauce “Uncle Hanalei’s Original Recipe”
Ahi Assassins: From boat to table
Experience a day in the life of Hawaii-based company Ahi Assassins as they show us what it takes to put ahi in their delicious, ultra-fresh poke bowls—from waking up early in the morning to catch fish on the open ocean to the care with which the line-caught fish is cut and served. It’s a true boat-to-table product, with aloha you can taste.